Just like I have a bucket list for locations, I also have a bucket list for airplanes I want to fly! I have the list, below, broken apart by manufacturer to make it easier to navigate, and if there is a particularly sentimental reason, I’ve listed that as well. Check back later!
- 747-400 – my earliest wide-body memories came from The Queen, and I’d love to fly her one last time before she’s retired (Singapore Airlines flight from LAX to SIN via TPE)
- 747-800 – it’s only fair to give the new Queen a chance to make a similarly lasting impression, I think
- 220 – the C-series!
- 310 – rare to see these still around
- 350-8/9/1000 – as one of the most elegant birds in the sky today, it’s no surprise I want to ride in one!
- BAe 146
- CSeries – Bombardier’s answer to the regional jet problem… pure elegance
- Il-96 – a Russian-built wide-body? Yes, please!
- MC-21 – another Ruskie
- MRJ – Mitsubishi Regional Jet… technologically impressive, and it looks like a few of the regional US carries have orders in
- Superjet 100 – yet another Russian jet